A letter of studentship is an official document issued by TNMU to a student to confirm her/his legal status as a student enrolled at the University.
If you need a letter of studentship for an official purpose, you may apply for it by following the below procedure:
- Write an application using samples from here, stating your personal details, and the purpose for which you need the letter of studentship
- If you are applying for a visa to attend a conference, attach an invitation letter to your application
- Submit your application in person to the Dean’s Office
- Wait 1 week while your letter is being prepared
- Come to the Dean’s Office to receive your letter of studentship and put your signature in the registry to prove that you have collected your letter