Information about immigration service documents!!!

Students are responsible for their immigration service documents, such as temporary residence permit and address document! Upon receiving of these documents, they must check correct spelling of their given name and surname, date of birth, citizenship, as well as expiration date of the residence permit. Nowadays, residence permit can not be issued for longer than the last date of their passport, therefore, students must bring new passport at least one month before expiration of residence permit! Otherwise, they will need to go home and open new students visa back in their home countries!!
Please, maintain your address registration all the time. If you cancel your address, you will have only thirty days to get new address registration, otherwise student will pay fine!!